Guideline for Author
The proceedings of the 1st Cirebon International Conference on Applied Computer, Science, Engineering and Technology (CICo-ACSET) 2020 will be published in the Prosiding indexed Scopus/ WoS.
Important: please read before you submit a paper
Where to send your paper
Preparing your paper
PCICo-ACSET uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
What you need to provide
- The PDF file of your paper: when preparing your paper ensure that you follow the author guidelines. When preparing your paper please check that:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are at least 25mm all round.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Ensure that your paper includes an abstract.
- Any multimedia files you wish to publish online
- MSE encourages authors to submit multimedia files to enhance the online versions of published research articles.
The page limit for regular (full) is six (6) pages. Please use the extra page in full papers for addressing the comments of the reviewers, make your figures large enough to be legible, and to comply with all formatting requirements. Please note that extra pages will be charged USD 20 per page.
The steps of the reviewing process are as follows:
- Author submit its paper through conference’s web page (http://cico.stikescirebon.ac.id)
- Editor distributes the papers to selected steering committee. Each paper will be reviewed by 2 reviewer
- Reviewers review each paper based on PIC-ASET guideline
- Reviewers result is sent to author
- If necessary, author should fix its paper based on the review note. Paper should not be changed more than 30% of its content
- Author send its final (camera ready) manuscript. If needed, editor is allowed to perform minor changes. Editor is also allowed to ask the author to fix the error and re-send the manuscript
- Editor agrees on manuscript copyright
- One of the author is asked to present the paper on the conference day. Only presented papers will be published.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
PIC-ASET is intolerant to any act of plagiarism. Authors are expected to submit original work with proper citation to the work of others. Should any plagiarism is detected in a work, editors has the right to do this following actions:
- Reject the submitted article
- Report the violation to affiliated institution(s)
- Provide the information regarding the violation to any academic institution
- Publish the information regarding the violation to public
Start here to submit a paper to this conference.